- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE)
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Indian state boards
- US boards
- Singapore boards
- UK boards
- UAE boards
- Kuwait boards
- Other boards
What our forefathers said…
- Grade VI
- Grade VII
- Grade VIII
- Grade IX
- Grade X
- Grade XI
- Grade XII
- Computer Science
- Business Studies
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Cost and Works Accountancy (CWA)
- Informatics Practices
- Social Science
- Hindi, Sanskrit, Kannada, Bengali & others
- French and Spanish
How online classes work:
It is an easy and yet one of the most effective, efficient and convenient learning methods. Using an interactive whiteboard with audio, video and chat facility, the tutor is virtually with you, explaining the complicated concepts in an easy so that students can understand better. The student can chat with the tutor, ask questions, draw, view and share documents – all within the comfort of one’s home. Our tutors conduct a regular assessment of students to help them in all possible ways to familiarize every concept and also sharing the ongoing progress with parents.
Mathematics class, ICSE, grade XII, Differentiability
Physics class, IGSC, grade X, Current Electricity
Chemistry class, ICSE, grade VIII, Characteristics of a reaction
- Emphasis on conceptual understanding, problem-solving exercises and make students examinations-ready
- Doubts Clearance: Stuck with a concept? Want to clear a doubt? Speak to our tutor.
- Olympiad: Science and Mathematics
- National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
- Pre Regional Mathematics Olympiad (PRMO); Regional Mathematics Olympiad (RMO); Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO); International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)
- Engineering: Joint Entrance Examination (AIEEE; IIT-JEE): Main and Advanced and state examinations
- Medical: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG; AIPMT/AIIMS/state examinations)
- Common Entrance Test (CET)
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT)
Partnership with schools:
What Make Us Unique?
- Professors and teachers are qualified from IIT’s, and other reputed Universities; experienced with broader applied knowledge and understanding of student’s psychology.
- Major emphasis on conceptual understanding and make students competitive examinations-ready, problem-solving exercises and evaluation after every chapter. Graded-difficulty question banks are used, 25% of the class time is utilized for tough problems & answers in each subject.
- Live class with no recorded lecture and 2-way interaction through applications (that run seamlessly on laptop/computer with low bandwidths). Video based learning for some specific advanced subjects (for repeated study). Lectures are recorded for parent’s review. Performance reporting to parents provided.
- Career guidance is provided by eminent professors from IIM’s, IIT’s as well as foreign experts.
- Technical inputs for the students who are interested for further studies /aboard.
- Save on time and energy, as no commuting is involved and students can attend the class from anywhere. Students can easily identity the right teacher.
- Effective, efficient and convenient online study: Safety, save on time and energy, anytime anywhere learning
- Teaching with conceptual understanding:Explicit or implicit understanding of the principles that make students competitive examinations-ready
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement: Regular participation, attention, interaction during the class, group discussion and rigorous practice of previous year’s board question papers.
- Explore what you desire: Ask your tutor what is the importance of a particular topic; application in day-to-day and industry to build interest on that topic; thinking outside of the box and igniting entrepreneurial mind set.
- Minimum and affordable tuition fee.
- Personalized learning, 1-1 interaction
- Regular Assignments and Mock Tests
- Thorough Revision & Doubts Clearance
- Aligned with School Curriculum
- Reporting to Parents
Interactive learning module:
- Teachers/Professors facilitate learning through two-way audio/video telecommunications mode
- Classes are scheduled on week days in the evening as well as weekends. Online sessions twice a week. Experienced and well qualified teachers/professors, Q & A format.
- Lectures will be recorded if required
- Performance reporting to parents
- Runs seamlessly on laptop/computer with low bandwidths
What we offer:
- Live and interactive online classes
- Deliver class notes/ppt etc
- Provide relevant content videos
- Career Guidance of eminent professors from IIM, IIT as well as foreign personalities
Benefits of Live Online Tutoring
Save on time and energy:
- No commuting
- No traffic irritation
- Easily find out right teacher
Anytime anywhere learning efficiently:
- No constraint
- Choose your own system (topic, pace and place etc)
- Availability of excellent and experienced faculty members all over India, especially from IIT’s.
- Student can attend the class from anywhere.
Effective and convenient:
- Pick the time of your choice
- Choose the pricing plan that suits your needs
- Learn at Home
- Easy parental supervision
- No recorded lecture
- 2 way interaction
- Parent monitoring and teacher counselling
- 1-1 attention
- Dedicated teacher
- Teaching students’ pace
- Tutor can freely share content to reinforce concepts – videos, presentations, pdf and more
- Sometimes video based learning for few specific advanced subjects if students don’t understand any topic
Become a Teacher:
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org