- Bachelor of Science (BS/B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Com)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Computer Science
- Business Studies
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Cost and Works Accountancy (CWA)
- Strategic management
- Operations management
- Engineering Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics
- Emphasis on conceptual understanding, problem-solving exercises and make students examinations-ready
- Doubts Clearance: Stuck with a concept? Want to clear a doubt? Speak to our Professor.
Competitive Exam Preparation:
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS) Examination
- Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination
Test preparation for studies abroad:
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT)
- American College Testing (ACT)
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
How online classes work:
Mathematics class, Countability of a set; IIT JAM is the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.
What is CAT examination?
The Common Admission Test (CAT) Examination is a computer-based selection test conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) as a prerequisite for admissions to their business administration programs. The test scores a candidate on the bases of Quantitative Ability (QA), Verbal Ability (VA) and Reading Comprehension (RC), Data Interpretation (DI) and Logical Reasoning (LR). Apart from the IIMs, the CAT is also a prerequisite for admissions into numerous other prestigious management colleges across India which includes institutes like National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE); S.P Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Management Development Institute (Gurgaon), Institute of Management Technology (IMT), International Management Institute (IMI), Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) and several others.
It is taken by numerous fresh graduates and experienced professionals from various fields every year. Thus, the aspiring candidates have to be well prepared for the exam to get into their preferred B-school. To have a proper CAT preparation, it is always necessary to have a proper strategy and experienced faculties to guide along. The CAT aspirants can go through various interactive video lessons to learn in an effective way.
What is UPSC examination?
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) among others. Also simply referred as UPSC examination. It is conducted in three phases – a preliminary examination consisting of two objective-type papers (General Studies Paper I and General Studies Paper II also popularly known as Civil Service Aptitude Test or CSAT), and a main examination consisting of nine papers of conventional (essay) type, in which two papers are qualifying and only marks of seven paper are counted followed by a personality test (interview).
What is CDS examination?
The “Combined Defence Services” (CDS) Examination is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment into the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Officers Training Academy (OTA), Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy. The Notification for the examination is usually released in the months of October and June, and the examinations are conducted in February and November respectively. Only unmarried graduates are eligible to sit for the exam. Successful candidates are admitted into the respective Academies after an interview conducted by the Services Selection Board (SSB).
NDA is conducted on the basis of 12th std. Whereas CDS is conducted on the basis of graduation. But CDS exam can be given only after graduation but both girls and boys could give it. NDA exam is for national defence academy and CDS is for IMA and OTA. In NDA paper are same for any stream but In CDS there are two main stream i.e., IMA and OTA in which paper are different. In IMA maths paper are compulsory subject in your paper but in OTA Maths are not compulsory subject.